1. The Company’s sea-rail transport service goes through Vostochny, Vladivostok, St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, and inland Russia.
2.There are international railway transportation and land bridge transit transport ending in Russia, the Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, Mongolia, North Korea and the five countries in Central Asia.
3. The main transfer stations are Alataw Pass—Dostyk, Manchuria—Zabaikalsk, Erenhot—Zamyn-Uud, and Dandong—Sinuiju.
4. The Company has the international railway transportation from Shanghai, Chongqing, Suzhou, and Zhengzhou to Germany, Poland and other countries in inland Europe.
5. The Company establishes sound cooperation relations with railway transport forwarding both at home and abroad.
6. The Company deals with customs clearance in Russia and other countries in Central Asia on behalf of customers.